Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Web Site Promotion Blog

European Goldfinch - a common introduced species.Image via Wikipedia








Greetings to all !







I hope everything is going well at this back to school time. I'm sure Bob is extremely busy right now, as any family would be now, sending kids back to school.

If anyone has a moment to spare, I would like to introduce you to a new blog I have started. I would very much appreciate any feedback at all from any member of the group, (or anyone reading this blog).

It is located at Web Promotion Blog until I release it for public consumption. Like most blogs, it is a work in progress, that has a beginning, but no end, and I'm sure I will be devoting a significant amount of time to it.

I am migrating information I had on a different blog to this new format. (A hosted Wordpress blog, which is better for search engine promotion).

By the way, sorry for the image of the Goldfinch. It is a European goldfinch, not an American one. I couldn't easily find an American goldfinch. It looks sufficiently spirited though, to me, for a Goldfinch. Nonetheless, it seems to be a fine specimen.

If anyone feels that a WordPress blog would more suitable for our group, I would be happy to set it up. They look significantly more attractive than most. It could be an additional blog to this one, or maybe it could promote our Spirited Goldfinch publication. Please let me know if there is any interest in doing that.

Additionally, if anyone is interested to set up a blog for business or personal use, give me a call, and I can give you some good recommendations, and assist you in the process. Note: it is simpler than you might think. Almost all blog options are totally free, so there is no cost, other than the time to set it up, (and to post of course).

Blogs are great ways for writers to promote themselves, and you can find a template on Google that suits your style rather easily. There are lots of free WordPress templates available for you to Google. Is that correct grammar, "to Google" ? If it's not yet in Webster's I'm sure it will be soon.

Happy Writing !



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: