Friday, September 25, 2009

10 Best Writer's Blogs - Winner copyblogger

Travel PensImage by retro traveler via Flickr

We discussed blogs, (among many other things), at our last writer's meeting.

The fourth annual best blogs for writer's was held recently, and copyblogger received the award for the best blog for writers.

You can see all 10 winners here.

10 Best Blogs for Writers.

If you want to put a link to this list on your desktop, you will have access to some great information to refer back to over and over again.

copyblogger is one of the sites I use on the blog roll on my site at:

The Web Promotion Blog

Any feedback in terms of comments would be gratefully appreciated.

I recently changed the site design to a new sportier design. I wish I could do the same with cars. One minute your driving the old model and the next, the latest and greatest.

Also, here is a happy writer's site with some light-hearted cartoons about writing that I think you will enjoy.

Inkgirl

Happy Writing !

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: